Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We all know frogs go la-dee-da-dee-da, They don't go mmmm, mmmm, ahh!

Sorry bits of that song mixed with five little speckled frogs have been going round my head all week. Looking for the proper words so I could at least go round with the right words, I found five more verses, worms and bears and all sorts.
Keeping on the frog theme whilst working last night I came across a frog (little frog) trying to climb/jump up the curb - it knew it should be on the pavement not the road. It was funny to watch but in the end I helped him/her up the curb. It then started hopping along although now it didn't need to jump high it was jumping quiet high but not traveling very far, poor thing it had obviously had the same kind of day as I had, sorry no pictures of the little frog was to busy laughing, and having coworkers look on in horror as I picked it up and put it on the pavement.

1 comment:

The Knit Nurse said...

Some days don't you just wish someone would pick you up and put you on the pavement.