Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy, busy weekend.

First things first
Happy Birthday Helen - Hope you have a lovely day.
It was really nice to go out with some of the knitters sociably for Helen's birthday
well aswell as Helens birthday iv also had a very busy weekend - well mainly Saturday. It was full of fun things but carn't say to much on here.
I also had an interesting drive home with my niece last night, she was very scared with it being so dark and foggy this with her being overtired meant having to keep stopping to carm her down it was the longest it has ever taken me to get to Durham from Darlington.
I did however manage to round the weekend off by falling of conan (a horse) this morning while doing some cross country. It was completely my fault having gone into the first jump wrong let alone the second of the double, and I have no idea how I stayed on over the second but all credit to conan he jumped them both with me half way off, before we stopped and I gracefully hit the deck.

and here's the lovely conan that was honest enough to still jump the jumps.
The main lesson is not to go riding when you haven't had much sleep.

1 comment:

The Knit Nurse said...

How's your bum? Purple? Cowman looks so innocent.