Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Allotment

I got to go to see the allotment tonight , with some members of one of the groups I work with.
The Allotment is a production that is touring at the moment and was on at one of Gatesheads community center's, I'd heard about it earlier in the week but thought I wouldn't be able to go. So was glad that I could.
The production was about a group that had been brought together to work on an allotment as part of someone's research project into therapy's, the group where all people who had fled their own countries due to war's and where now living in the UK, some still trying to get permission to be here. It was extremely interesting and really well done, and although some serious issues where covered it still had funny side to it, not like some that get to bogged down in the heavy things, even the two girls I was with enjoyed it. Although learning that wars I can remember happening, are now taught in history lessons did make me feel old.

On a not work related note my spinning is getting beter I now seem to have everything at the right tension and am not over or under spining. Well not as badly

No comments: