Sunday, September 03, 2006

Spinning wheel day

Yes today is the day I go and get my spinning wheel, its very exciting. As this is the last bit of my birthday I thought I would show some of the other lovely presents I have got.

this is the lovely Lip Barm from one of my sisters, it smells so chocolately, although did have a very lucky escape from my brother who thought it was real.

This was some lovely soft wool to add to my stash, not shore what it will be just yet, other then I want to knit with it not crochet, and glittr and her mum must be slightly psychic, as I have just started on a brown phase.

I also got some lovely wooly stuff and some Kool aid from Han, there are no pictures though as the kool aid is in hiding from my brother, he actually drinks the stuff, one of my sisters is also planning on seeing what happens when you use it on hair.

One last picture of the reason not much crocheting has been going on.

No comments: