Wednesday, September 06, 2006

tired

well its been a long few days, I got my spinning wheel on sunday(pictures to follow). I got back to durham at 9 and proceded to put it all together.
The last three days i have been away with a project team that i'm just starting to work with, and though it has been a lot of information, it has been great fun and i loved it, i'm looking forwards to my fridays.
I have also recently been going through a brown thing, this though seems to be a good thing as brown aparently is a grounded rooted colour. This fit's in with me being back home and also with me being me again and rembering who I am.All good.
and also after coming back in tonight after work, and not me three days away no,that finished at 3pm the normal work sessions i have. I was greated by this my sisters new man I think she has made a good choice. well maby tommorow you will see but she has a talking Jack sparow

2 comments:

The Knit Nurse said...

until I scrolled down and saw the table I thought he was life sized.

The Knit Nurse said...

I thought it was a life sized figure before I scrolled down. :)