Saturday, September 09, 2006

My minstrel

Well after being away with work and internet being down here at last is the picture of my wheel.

I know it is a lousey picture but its a picture. I will post a better one when I take a better one, this may however not be till i have rearranged the room.

I had a lovely day going to get her, it was pritty countryside and nice friendly people.
I know it is not the wheel I set out intending to buy, but after having a play on lots of different wheels this one just felt right, and its brown. Photos of the building process are on flickr, I carnt be bothered trying to upload them all.

Now all that is left is to start useing it, as with being away, and oiling the leather this weekend is my first chance.

2 comments:

The Knit Nurse said...

Where is your flickr page?

snaterkat said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snaterkat/