Monday, November 20, 2006

8 day week.

I need an extra day to the week,
preferbly a weekend day, maby a bit like sundays where with not a lot open. this way I may find the time to finish WIP, walk the dog, go watch the kite's (bird veriaty), find a flat of my own, do the hundred and one things on my to do list. This would also be the day for me to say no to people and opt for me time. Whats brought on this, a lack of free time. I know my working week is hecktick that comes with the line of work, but at the moment i carnt find a completly free day in my diary, or half day for that matter. this is also why blogging is so hit and miss, that and at present sharing a computer with a 14 year old who thinks the world will end if she is seperated from msn for more then five minuets.
ok rant is over,

No comments: