Saturday, October 21, 2006

sp's and dpn's

well the mini sp thatKnit nurse got me involved in. Strangely my parcel was from knit nurse here are the lovely things it contained
I just hope the person that I sent a package to likes what she got as much as I liked mine.

As people know I mainly crochet but occasionally do pick up two needles and knit. This tends to lead to a lot of cursing - one needle is a lot easier to control. But with everyone knitting Fetching and with how lovely and nice a fit the ones that arrived in my package where I decided to give it a go. I have come to the conclusion DPN's are evil in the highest needle like form, I will however persevere although it may be a round at a time with more pleasant spinning/crochet like activities happening in between, so may have them done next year. ;-)

2 comments:

The Knit Nurse said...

Glad you like the parcel.

It took me three months to knit the first sock I did because it was so painful. Get used to it though...

Anonymous said...

I have to agree on DPNs, they are evil incarnate. But then, I have crocheted, and have seen the light...