Sunday, October 15, 2006

Catch up

Well its been ages since I put up a proper post. Partly as I have been avoiding electronic communication - I have had several of those pressing send with out thinking moments. I have also been busy with work and life, I need to learn how to say no that or invent a new day of the week.

For those asking for pictures here are my fleece's
this is the Jacob he is called Ben don't know why just seems right, sorry he is all rolled up but, you get the idea.

This is the Hebridian, these are really cute sheep all didy and black, look a bit like they have dread locks.
I am now waiting for a time when everyone is out, or more likely to happen first I'm back in a place of my own, to wash them. This is growing in urgency as I get more addicted to my wheel, it also Leads to a growth in the size of my stash with out much of it getting used.

well on to other things, I'm only getting out with Chloe on a weekend, as it tends to be dark by the time I'm back from work. But it was lovely to go out today and see all the leaves changing colour, and watch some of them dance to the grown. I carnt wait till the paths are covered in a layer of leaves to crunch through.

No comments: