Sunday, February 03, 2008

Some fo's

Well I decided as it has been a month I should maybe put some pictures of finished objects.
So first of all the motif web shawl I made for my sister.

This is before it went to my sisters for blocking but gives a good idea of what it is like.


Heres a close up of one motif
Again this was before blocking
As I am here this is also from the same Interweave Crochet magazine it is the Hot cross slouch beret, in my habit of crochet for other people and not myself at the moment this was for a friend at work.
Well other then these the only other half done stuff I have is for Snoph and her new brother/sister.
The reason for the lack of crochet is mainly to do with being more interested in spinning at the moment. this was not helped by buying myself a new flyer. Pictures of this will come.

No comments: