Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Camera

well I finaly decided to upgrade from my phone camera, so hopefully the pictures will now be a bit better quality.
well after a mixed week at work, Busy as everone was back, some good sessions, no change that great sessions, but also a coworker who is trying to drive me nuts, at the moment it seems to be causing her more stress then me, why waste the energy.
I decided that after my ride on sunday I would take the dog for a nice long walk, this got delayed but finaly we got out
only to find that no mater where we went trees where bloking our path.

ever think some things arnt ment to be? Now this wouldn't normaly matter we would just find a way round or over. But today everyone and their dog's where in the woods where we normaly meet noone. Anoyingly offten with dogs not on leeds. I dont mind people not having dogs on leads when they are in control and other dogs/people arnt around. Chloe is only on hers on "proper" footpaths and if someone else is in the woods, but at the slightest hint/sound of another walker let alone seeing someone chloe is back on her leed. and she knows this is often back at my side waiting for it to go on befor i see/here anyone. so we came home and chloe got left over dinner rather then a nice long walk - she was probably happier with this idea.
soory this blog has turned into a bit of a rant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.