Monday, December 04, 2006

Turkish baths, lots of meals and sophs birthday.



Well this is a very bad picture of soph blowing out her candles on Sunday, its a bit weird how quickly she is growing up, although I think we are all now hoping baby annabells batterys are going to run out soon.
I had another busy weekend but in some ways also very relaxing, after the turkish baths I was proberly a bit to relaxed though even by the time i went out in the evening I was stress free and chilled despite neerly three year olds helping me get ready and throughing frizbys around my room.
Sunday involved going out for a sophs birthday the joys of baby annabell and her pram etc. I also went to watch The Holtzman effect practice, which i haven't done for a while, this was good as i like seeing/hearing them practice, but forgot about the volume level of the band in a small room it hinders talking a lot did give me time to work on the baby jacket a bit more though.

No comments: